Teamwork – SOP -Maintenance
Network – LIS / HIS -Data Base SQL
· Bomgar sw for remote support helpdesk
TRAIN THE TRAINER – Internally Certified and development of competency matrix
MOLECULAR PCR – Various Platforms Automated and Semi-Automated, most recently COVID-19 PCR implementation with BD MAX System
INFORMATICS – Middleware and Lab Informatics Solutions, Advanced Tier II for internal network and Hospital LIS Implementation, SQL DATA BASE (BD – EPICENTER)
IMMUNOLOGY: Flow Cytometry Principals and Advanced Instrumentation
· MICROBIOLOGY – Blood Culture, Mycobacteria (TB) and Identification/Susceptibility Systems
· SALES FORCE – implementation of Real-Time database with distributor engineers and Sales Force system to monitor complete activities; sales, forecasting, inventory, KPI’s (downtime, response time, restoration time) and report generations
EL SEIF DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Worked as a Country Service Manager Biomedical Services KSA, March 1999 – March 2002,
· Becton Dickinson Lab Diagnostics
· Beckman Chemistry Diagnostics
· GE Monitors
BECTON DICKINSON BV
Worked as a Senior Service Engineer KSA, April 2002 – Feb 2007,
· Launch of New Instrumentation covering Microbiology, Immunology Flowcytometry lines
· Customer support & Training Partner Distributor Network, Assessment and Continual Development
BENTA TRADING (Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices)
Worked as a Service Manager Engineering Services, Feb 2007 – Feb 2008
· HVAC Control & Management
· Building Management System (BMS) Supervisor and controller.
· Supervisor for the maintenance of all utilities: compressor, ulta filter, boiler, generator, domestic and reverse osmosis water systems.
· Fire fighting systems supervisor: Addressable fire detection system, FM200 fire fighting system.
· Plant maintenance with the plant engineering unit group and with the contractors.
BECTON DICKINSON BV
Worked as Senior Field Service Engineer covering KSA, May 2008– May 2013
· Trained in BD portfolio product IDS (Blood culture , ID/AST , PCR Covid19, TB, Epicenter ) &
BDB (Flowyctometry lines)
· Managing install base in the country: new installation , Repair , PM , service contract.
· Spare parts Stock management & supporting service sales Budget
· Provide remote support / helpdesk for MENA partners.
· HIS & LIS : integration solution , SQL Data Base (BD-Epicenter)
· Support launching BDMAX (PCR test ) in MENA region
· Perform technical support and maintenance for BD Instruments.
Politecnico di Torino : (DOTTORE In INGEGNERIA ELETTRONICA)
Electronic Engineer 1992-1997 TORNIO, ITALY
BECTON DICKINSON BV
Working as a Team Leader & Expert service engineer MENA & KSA, June 2013– Sept 2020
· Managing MENA & Saudi Service Internal and External Distributor Service and enhance Helpdesk.
· Developing Training Matrix and Assessment for Internal and External Distributors
· Utilizing Salesforce Virtual Platform for KPI management and sales, inventory and service activities
· Develop Added Value Services/Business models direct with clients and distributors
· Develop remote capability service allowing for Virtual Trainings and support
· Achieving Annual Service Agreement/Spare Parts Budget for MENA & KSA through implementation of Service Models
· SLA based service agreements ensuring compliance, documentation and KPI’s are met
· Creating value-added services with internal business and external clients.
· IT solutions – Providing Informatics Solutions packaging and implementation with Hospital LIS / HIS systems
Train the Trainer
Sales Force Monitoring & KPI’s
Microsoft – Computer Hardware and Software Configurationware
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
· Informatics – Network Configuration & Setup
· Hospital Lab LIS / HIS Expertise and Implementation
· Salesforce for Internal KPI, account and activities tracking
· Train the trainer and develop team building competency matrix
· Understanding of Numerical and
Programmable Logic Controls (PLC).
· Advanced Electronic Circuitry
· Team Management – Virtual and Direct/Indirect Management
Forecasting and Budgeting of Service Agreements and Contracts
15+ Years of Experience in versatile functions, seeking challenging assignments facilitating the maximum utilization and
application of my broad skills and expertise, thus making a positive impact in the organization.
House # 9, Al Rawdha Compound, Sari Street, Al Rawdha District, Jeddah-KSA
Arabic – Native
· English – Fluent
· Italian – Fluent
German – Beginner
Bachelor at politecnico di Torino