technicien en Electronique
BENLATRECHE Abdel Ahamid Curriculum Vitae
Degree : STATE ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN Mobile : 00213 06 72 39 14 42 / 07 71 35 32 60
Born: 18/02/1970 in Constantine –Algeria- Email: hb.hamid email@example.com
Marital status: Married
EDUCATION AND TRAININGS:
• Baccalaureate – Scientific branch – June 1990 Technical Secondary school of Constantine.
• Bachelor – Sept 1990 July 1995- Institute of Electronics and Communication-University of Constantine.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINIGS:
-Training in Network (Installation, setting up, make working and optimization).
-Training in anti – Intrusion System and Tele controlling of security system.
-Training on Radio/Television.
-Training of computer architecture and Networking
-Experience troubleshooting Wi-Fi issues.
– Charged of maintenance, company Numidia Telecom.
– Experience in factory electronics manufacturing environment
– 3 years of experience with assembly of optical components and circuit packs
– Charged of maintenance, Millevienne Ceramic Company.
– Charged of maintenance Medical equipments at the EHS of Eriyadh Cardiology.
– Assistant Trainer in maintenance computer materials at the DJS Constantine.
– Technical Manager of ATG Company (Advanced Technology Group).
-Connection, configuration Intranet and Internet.
-An excellent command in controlling most current operating systems (Win10, Win7, Win Prof, NT…)
-Package Office, AutoCAD, C.A.O. 3D & M.S.P.; Primavera Project; ERP
-An excellent command in controlling the most current application software under Windows.
-Free of all obligations of the national service.
-Founder member of association NESA (New Electronics and Sciences Association).
-Aptitudes: Competent, Responsible, Meticulous, Having a sense of leadership and communication.
– Languages: French (Fluently) and English (advanced), Arabic (Native language)
-Driving license: Category B + New Vehicle + 10 years of driving, and Convey Suitable for national and international displacement.