Calle Montes de Oca Mz. O Lt, 4dpto, 402 URB, Valle Hermoso
Santiago de Surco, Lima, Peru
BUILDING MAINTENANCE SKILLS PROFILE
· Certifications: CFC Universal
· Interior Maintenance: Flooring installation, drywall, painting and touch-ups
· Exterior Maintenance: Vinyl siding, roofing, and lighting
· Carpentry: Door and window framing, assembly and installation of cabinetry
· Plumbing: Installation and repair of drains, waste and vent pipes, water supply
· Electrical: Installation of 3-way switches, outlets, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, and ballasts
· Troubleshooting: Reading blueprints and schematics
· Safety: Workplace safety compliant with tools, electric/ proper use of PPE
· Forklift, Electric Pallet Jack, and Reach Truck
CENTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TRAINING 05/19/2015 – 05/18/2016
UNIVERSIDAD SAN IGNACIO DE LOYOLA Abril 2019 – On stand by
3T CONTRATISTAS GENERALES S.R.L Community Development May 2018 – Currently employed
Calle Juaquin Capello 141 Interior 801, Miraflores
Contributing member of small crew responsible for footing, foundations, and framing stages of multimillions soles commercial projects.
Utilize broad skills in construction to participate in excavation, site-preparation and various other building processes.
Communicate with site supervisors and team members to complete project objectives on schedule.
Mentor junior team members, providing on proper techniques and safety.
Collaborated with teams to prepare building sites and support needs of project managers, supervisors, framers, plumbers, electricians, roofers, and finish carpenters throughout all phases of building projects.
Participated in broad range of construction projects involving demolition, site maintenance and clean up, materials transport, and general support of all phases of construction. Assisted framing and siding teams.
Commended by Site Foreman for contributing to safe workplace environment by proactively recognized and reported safety hazards.
KETTLER Property Management and Community Development June 2016- November 2017
8301 Anderson Dr, Fairfax, VA 22031, United States
· General Building Maintenance, including but not limited to door and frame repair, painting, ceiling repair, floor repair and miscellaneous areas.
· Performed maintenance tasks in electricity, electrical appliances, plumbing, refrigeration systems, plastering, painting, drywall repair and carpentry.
· Ensured that all emergency equipment is in good working order.
· Maintaining all work areas and equipment/storage rooms in a clean organized manner
· Performed other duties as assigned by a Service Manager, Facilities Manager or Kettler Property Company Executive.
· Followed all safety instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies
· Monitoring and responding to all emergency phone calls, texts and e-mails from company’s assigned cell phone.
· Responsible for keeping accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, Service Requests, apartment refurbishing, annual inspections, and inventories
· Inspected all apartment units, buildings, and common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance
The Home Depot February 2013 – May 2016
Alexandria, Northern Virginia, US
400 S Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304, United States
Wrote estimates for installation of blinds, carpet, wood, tile, and vinyl flooring
Mixed paint, cut keys and ropes
Promoted services offered at the Special Services Desk, Tool Rental, and Pro Desk, describing features and benefits
Asked open ended questions about each customer’s project in order to determine their needs and level of expertise
Explained the steps needed to complete projects and informed them of the products and materials needed
Guided customers through the steps to complete special or installation orders
Provided expert product knowledge to cross sell other items or services, increasing company profits
Followed up with customers via telephone to ensure high customer satisfaction ratings
Paragon Sports March 2011 – January 2013
· Audited incoming shipments to ensure the inventory list matched the quantity and description on packing list
· Maintained complete and accurate records of warehouse activities and inventory flow
· Replaced damaged or missing price labels
· Organized products and performed focused pack-down on low stock and out-of-stock products utilizing store lift equipment
· Light assembly of products utilizing hand tools
· Execute approved projects requested by store, district, and regional leadership
· Assist with other duties as required and assigned by management
ROSA MEXICANO February 2010 – May 2011
· Greeted guest and answered questions regarding the menu.
· Tell customers of daily special items
· Took orders from customers.
· Well trained using POS system.
· Confirm with customers to make sure that they are enjoying food and take action to correct any troubles.
· Verify customers identification to make sure that they meet min age needs for use of alcoholic beverages
· Cleaned restaurant’s premises before starting and after closing.
· Responsible for closing procedures
Fast pace work environment.
Attention to detail
Fluency in Spanish and English.
Intermediate in German (B1)
Excellent computational and basic computer skills.
Great verbal and listening communication skills.
Excellent speaking voice and well groomed.
Juan Tone Coaguila 3T Contratistas General Manager (+51) 999 041 555
Rafael Campos KETTLER Service Manager (703) 798 8445
Denise Patterson Home Depot supervisor (703) 393 1954
Gilbert Rodriguez Paragon Supervisor (917) 214 4909
Albert Lazio Rosa Mexicano Manager (917) 862 7900
05/19/2015 - 05/18/2016
BUILDING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at CENTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TRAINING
Building Maintenance Tech English
Customer Service Skills
Basic Computer Skills
May 2018 -
Building Technician at 3T CONTRATISTAS GENERALES S.R.L Community Development
Actively looking for work in Germany
June 2016 - Nov 2017
Building Technician at KETTLER Property Management and Community Development
Feb 2013 - May 2016
Pro-Desk Specialist at The Home Depot
March 2011- Jan 2013
Warehouse Merchandiser at Paragon Sports