IT Desktop Support Specialist, Desktop Application Developer.
- Name: ASARE SOLOMON
- Mobile : +233591695568
- Email : email@example.com
To pursue the career as IT Desktop Support Technician, this is a challenging, responsible and affords the opportunity of utilizing and further enhancing my job knowledge, experience, leadership, communication skills and computer expertise.
Ø IT Networking.
Ø Computer Hardware & Software Support.
Ø IT Technician, Desktop Support.
Ø Mobile Device Support.
Ø Empathetic and approachable person knows how to break down real and perceived obstacles to learning with strong knowledge of human behavior, learning and motivation.
Ø Deep background education in Technological concepts.
Ø Unparalleled interpersonal communication and listening skills.
Ø Deep background education in Technological concepts.
1. Honors Diploma in Information Technology (Desktop Support Specialist)
Year of course completion: February 2014 – January 2016.
Grade: Excellent (CGPA – B)
Institution: National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT).
Ø Specialized and trained in Basic Computer Studies.
Ø Acquired Logic Building and effective Problem-solving Skills.
Ø Network and Hardware Skills acquisition.
Ø Desktop Software Application Development Skills.
Ø Diploma in Networking Engineering.
2. West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Year of course completion: 2006 – 2009
Institution: Adventist Senior High School (SHS).
3. Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
Year of course completion: 2002 – 2005
Institution: Victory Junior High School (JHS).
Organization: Rijaco Automobile Company.Ltd ● IT Desktop Support Specialist.
Period: From 2018 – 2020.
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications to administrative personnel at Office.
· Monitor and maintain computer systems and network.
· Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
· Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
· Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
· Test and evaluate new technology.
· Talk staff or clients through series of actions, either face to face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
Organization: Trags Electrical Engineering & A/C Company (Doha – Qatar)
Period: From April 2016 to June 2018.
● Assistant Document Controller at Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies Project (QFIS).
• Visiting Clients and Diagnosing of Problems.
• Arranging the required manpower at site.
• Managing and control the release and storage of engineering data.
• Periodically audited document of the floor to insure current documentation is in use.
• Maintain confidential records and files.
• Responsible for day-to-day document management workload.
• Distribute all technical documents issued by the Contractor to all relevant Engineer as well as Department Head.
• Responsible for managing emails, queries and distributing to the concerned personnel for their information.
• Provide other related document such as drawings, transmittals and other related documentation from project site.
• Maintain the project master document register for tracking all technical and non- technical documents.
• Updated data bases with current document / data maintaining various individual hard & soft copy records.
• Preparing of material requisition.
Organization: African Gaming Entertainment. ●Part-time IT Technician Desktop Support Specialist.
Period: From April 2015 – March 2016.
• Installation of Software and Hardware.
• Troubleshot computer desktop and laptop system using Windows xp,7 and 10 Operating System.
• Recommended system upgrades to improve performance.
• Ordered and installed replacement parts.
• Provided assistance to employees on any technical concerns.
• Updated software and added virus protection to vulnerable system.
• Disassembled, cleaned repaired parts
• Made on –site business repair calls to address issues with desktop, laptops & workstation.
• Setup new desktop computers to administrative personnel at Offices.
• Maintained 100+ computers with Operating Systems from (Windows 7 to Windows 10) upgraded them when needed repaired computer hardware.
· Communicating goals so everyone understands them and their role in achieving them.
· Positioning team members to use their talents optimally.
· Promoting productivity and quality standards.
· Motivating and inspiring everyone to do their best work.
· Keeping team members on task, on schedule, and on budget.
· Maintaining morale and workplace harmony.
Ø Playing Football.
Ø Listening to music.
· Father Name : Mr. Asare Ferguson.
· Mother Name : Mrs. Florence Ansah
· Date of Birth : 05th August 1992
· Marital Status : Single
· Languages : English, French.
· Nationality : Ghanaian
Mr. Charles Osei.
Rijaco Automobile Company.Ltd.
System Administrator (IT Department)
Accra – Ghana
Mr. Mohammed Farooqui
(Executive Contracts Manager)
Trags Electrical Engineering & A/C Co.
Mr. Kader Kaskin
Manager African Gaming (M.D)
Kumasi – Ghana.
Berufliche Skills: Professional Skills Deutsche Sprachkenntnisse: Deutsch B1 Muttersprache: English,Twi
February 2014 - January 2016
Honors Diploma in Information Technology (Desktop Support Specialist) at National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT).
Specialized and trained in Computer Studies.
Acquired Logic Building and effective Problem-solving Skills.
Network and Hardware Skills acquisition.
Desktop Software Application Development Skills.
Diploma in Networking Engineering
15th October,2018 up-till date
● IT Desktop Support Specialist at Rijaco Automobile Company.Ltd
From April 2016 to June 2018.
● Assistant Document Controller at Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies Project (QFIS). at Trags Electrical Engineering & A/C Company (Doha – Qatar)
From April 2015 – March 2016
●Part-time IT Technician Desktop Support Specialist. at African Gaming Entertainment Ghana