Job Titel: Trade Marketing Manager GSA (m/f/d)
PLAION (formerly known as Koch Media) is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe, the USA, Australia and Japan, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver, Prime Matter, Ravenscourt, Vertigo and Milestone game labels.
Our DACH Marketing & Communications team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Trade Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to bring our partner’s and own exciting portfolio into retail across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. You will work closely day to day with external partners and internal cross-functional teams such as Commercial, Key Account and Sales as well as our contacts at retail to ensure best in class placements in digital and physical storefronts for our products. With your skills you will ensure that our games have strategic trade marketing plans, are commercially viable and are successfully brought to market and managed throughout their lifecycle. The ideal person enjoys games, will be comfortable in an fast-paced environment and has proven experience planning, coordinating and executing trade marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Work closely with your colleagues in GSA Marketing, Sales, Commercial and Communications to organize & support trade marketing business for our games
- Proactively resolve business issues on a strategic and operative level with excellent communication and always in good faith with retailers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and international publishing partners
- Act as point of contact between GSA Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Key Account Managers and partners for local trade marketing activations across Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Serve as the primary point of contact for selective publishing partners with focus on Trade Marketing to manage and market their portfolio from launch throughout their lifecycle
- Advocate with our internal departments, partners and retailers to identify and assess potential local sales & channel marketing opportunities to expand products sales & lifecycle
- Develop, plan and execute local digital and in-store channel marketing initiatives
- Work with our partners and/or our Creative Services team to create, adapt and deliver timely assets and creatives for online and offline retailer activations
- Visit retailers and keep conversations ongoing incl. product/line-up presentations if needed
- Creation of related comprehensive channel post campaign analysis and reports including measurement of given KPIs
- A passion for video games and entertainment
- Requires a BA in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in an entertainment related trade marketing role
- In-depth knowledge of the retail landscape & linked marketing tools in the DACH region
- Experience managing own marketing budgets and related targets
- Ability to market brands, define retail strategies, set campaign goals and align objectives with conflicting deadlines
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with the ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Must be articulate and professional and the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high pressure environment, both internally and externally
- The ability to clarify and summarize complex issues in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills in both English and German
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- Experience in partnering with game developers, publishers or studios
- Technical knowledge of gaming hardware such as console or PC
- Willingness and ability to travel
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our PLAION Academy
- Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
PLAION GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.plaion.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org