Job title: Software Developer (.Net) – (m/f/d)
Company: GritWorld GmbH
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Software Developer (.Net) – (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Software Developer (.Net) at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the editor and tools of a modern and extensible real-time 3D rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and motivation letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as GitHub) are welcome.
You don’t have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Designing and developing tools and applications for a 3D rendering engine.
- Collaborating with the engine team to create and improve the frontend.
- Researching, evaluating and implementing latest technologies.
- Optimize performance of all components.
- Support the different project teams in using the tools in an optimal way.
- Work with and extend various engine and tool subsystems.
- Strong programming skills in C# (.NET 5 / .NET Core 3.1) and knowledge of common design patterns
- 3+ years of experience as a developer
- Excellent debugging and profiling skills
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with XAML based UI frameworks such as WPF, Avalonia or UWP
- Experience with C++ development
- Knowledge about common game engine systems, such as asset pipelines and entity component systems
- Experience with multi-threaded software architecture
- A monthly voucher card
- Free public transportation ticket (RMV region) or a parking spot in our garage.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- Possibility to work 150 days a year from abroad when you relocate to germany
- Possibility to live & work from abroad through our external partner
- Possibility of mobile working within germany.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
- …and more!
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main/Remote
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net