Job title: Partner Account Manager (m/f/d) –
Company: Koch Media GmbH
Koch Media GmbH – Munich
Koch Media is an international media company with more than 2000 employees worldwide. As a leading and independent producer and marketer of digital entertainment products in Europe and the USA, our business areas include the production of films and games, the purchase and sale of film license rights, the distribution of digital media products and games publishing under the Deep Silver label.
We are constantly growing and are currently seeking a talented and motivated Partner Account Manager (m/f/d). The role is preferably based in Munich, Germany – remote employment can be considered via any of our local publishing offices.
You will be managing & growing revenue with key 1st party partners, contributing to the commercial success of new product launches, and an ever growing catalogue, for all Koch Media Group labels including Deep Silver, Prime Matter and Ravenscourt.
Key area & tasks:
- Manage and grow key digital accounts on a daily basis
- Delivering Digital commercial quarterly & annual targets
- Be the go to contact for your partner on commercial, partnerships and portfolio topics;
Plan out sales and promotion strategies for your platform and catalogue
- Negotiate standard & non-standard marketing activities and placements with 1st parties together with our Digital Marketing team
- Maintain best in class e-commerce standards for our titles, be always on the lookout for new ideas
- Partner with internal teams (Marketing, Release Management, Production), manage and optimize the Digital Supply Chain, share best practices and recommendations
- Proactively recommend SKU, Pricing, and Bundle strategies across the lifecycle of all titles
- Report and analyse sales results in a timely manner; work with our Digital Business Analyst to track, analyse and act on KPIs
- Be a champion for Deep Silver, Prime Matter, Ravenscourt and Studio Partner products with your partners
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, working in the video game or another entertainment industry in an international role
- Experience in account management, digital sales and/or online marketing
- A proven track record of shipping projects & post launch content
- Passion for video games and online technologies
Commercial awareness and partner driven
What we offer
- Employment in one of the most exciting industries in the world: the film and games industry
- Partnership-oriented working atmosphere in a modern and broad-based media company
- Wide range of training and development opportunities as part of our Koch Media Academy
Company benefits such as employee events, fitness cooperation with Urban Sports, bicycle leasing, flexible working hours, 30 days vacation, company pension plan, free drinks, fresh fruit, etc.
- Opportunity to share your passion for movies and games with colleagues
Do you want to be part of our success story? We look forward to receiving your application!
The more comprehensive your documents are to us, the better we can get a picture of you. You should upload at least one cover letter and your CV. Please prefer to use our online application form. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Koch Media GmbH – Lochhamer Str. 9 – 82152 Planegg – www.kochmedia.de
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net