Job title: Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) –
Company: gamigo group
We are looking for a highly skilled Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Mobile games team.
As a Mobile Unity Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for working with production, the lead programmer and other team members to deliver new features and components for Mobile games. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our iOS and Android games
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Review code of internal and external team members to ensure proper integration of application features while preserving artistic integrity and performance
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Scrum Methodology in a team setting on a daily basis to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum two years of game engineering experience
- Shipped at least one mobile title in the games industry
- Very strong C# Unity skills, in a Game development environment.
- Strong knowledge of development for iOS and Android platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills.
- Desirable: Full Stack development skills for both front-end and back-end software development, skills with both client and server code management
What we offer:
- Creating new games within a new mobile studio
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- An international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- The subsidization of the public transportation card
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net