Job title: Lead Artist (f/m/d) –
Company: TxK Gaming Studios
“Dungeon Full Dive” is Kickstarters’ most successful VR game project of all time and it’s being developed by TxK Gaming Studios, a german startup based in Cologne/Dusseldorf. Set in a world full of magic and adventures, with DFD, we want to revolutionize the way fantasy RPGs and virtual tabletop is played.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated person to create, lead and manage the art development for Dungeon Full Dive. Qualified individuals are expected to be very organized, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in management and art direction for both internal and external outsourcing studios.
- You are responsible for managing and driving our original and innovative art style
- Together with the Producer you set the technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in Dungeon Full Dive
- Participate in and run meetings, reviews, and planning as part of effective communication with the team and outsourcing studios.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor other artists in best practices, processes, and procedures pertaining to production.
- Work closely with the production team in creating schedules for the art team and outsourcing studios.
- Work hands on on creating high quality, modular character models, environment models and textures
- Collaborate with the team to answer questions and solve complex art-related challenges, identify and communicate risks, share feedback and best practices while remaining a balance point between creative vision and technical/budget restraints
- 8+ years as professional game artist or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years Art management experience.
- Shipped at least 1 game within the art (management) discipline; preferably full cycle on a AA or AAA console/pc title
- Wide range of experience in all areas of game art, including optimization, characters,animation, environments and vfx effects.
- Have effective analytical, written, oral, team, planning and organizational skills.
- Have a passion for the industry and an understanding of market trends and styles.
- Fluent in either English or German
- Experienced with VR development
What do we offer?
- Attractive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- Job ticket, hardware, parking tickets, etc. paid for if needed
- Empowerment: Your will have direct impact on DFD and its artistic vision
If you are interested, feel free to contact us over mail:
What to send our way?
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your preferred starting date and why you would like to join us
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work – seriously, show us your process and why you are a great fit! (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net