Job title: Full Stack Web Developer (f/m/d) – remote/onsite
We are focused on creating a state-of-the-art, real-time, soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes. Our most widely known product is our game BeamNG.drive, which is now available on Steam in Early Access.
In order to support our ongoing and future development plans, we are seeking an experienced full-stack developer with a focus on UI/UX for our development team, who will support us in finishing the game.
- In association with engineering, research, and development concepts: develop and build game UI, layouts for our website, and other projects
- Together with our tech/engineering team craft visual concepts
- Focus on ideas and concepts in our web-based projects
- Support in building the web development team and guide the junior developers
- Proven experience with a minimum of 5 years in UI/UX development
- Experience in debugging and optimizing code using Chrome tools
- Experience in working on high-performance web projects such as web games or other web applications with high interactivity
- Good knowledge of VueJs or AngularJS skills
Excellent communication skills in English, able to convey complex information in a clear and suitable manner to a diverse audience
- Desire to learn, enjoy the fun challenges of a unique physics engine simulation game: like us
Excellent communication skills in English (Oral and written)
- Experience in a gaming company or industry is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- Language courses
- Talent development program (training budget, participation in seminars/conferences, and etc)
- Personal development program (feedback, leadership, conflict engagement, etc)
- Budget for home office
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Our recruitment process
Our recruitment process starts with an introductory call with our HR team, continues with a coding challenge, a technical interview, and finally a stakeholder interview
Our journey began in 2013 and we’ve continued to expand as an independent studio since then. We are a team of over 60 employees of 19 nationalities with a headquarters in Bremen, Germany, and we are always on the lookout for expert talent to join us!
We consider our employees to be our most valuable assets, and all of them play a vital role in helping us establish and nurture the company’s culture and values. We are a guild of innovators, artists, engineers, and designers, who appreciate and embrace the diversity of our perspectives and know-how to apply them to grow together as a community and foster a healthy work environment.
Together, we are building a safe and inclusive atmosphere, with transparent processes to amplify individuality, empathy, respect, creativity, and continuous learning for all employees. Regardless of your identity or background, we would be happy to welcome your application if you feel inspired and want to become a part of our team! Skip writing lengthy cover letters and tell us more about your passion for gaming and why specifically BeamNG.
To minimize bias throughout the hiring process, please submit your application in English. Do not be discouraged if you don’t meet all the criteria for a specific role, feel free to submit an unsolicited application.
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net