Full Stack Developer (m/f/x) – Full-time in Berlin
- Contribute to make our easy-to-use platform a great user experience
- Ensure accessibility, usability and performance of our application
- Optimize website responsiveness for mobile and tablet
- Build an excellent product on a technical and qualitative level
- Be responsible for delivering sustainable and high quality code
- You’re up to date with the world’s newest technologies and keen to implement and evolve them with us
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 3+ years of experience in building web applications
- Enjoyment for being a generalist working on both frontend and backend and anything it takes to solve problems and delight our users
- Working experience in AWS and CI/CD is a plus
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Our Heaven includes
- A choice to work from Mac, Windows, or Linux
- An HR tech product that makes our customers’ life easier
- Focus on quality through clean coding and test automation
- Cutting-edge tech stack: microservices architecture, spring cloud, Java, Postgres, Redshift, Elastic Search, ActiveMQ, ReactJS, React Native and a bunch of AWS technologies
- A multicultural team of smart and enthusiastic people
- We got you covered for retirement and offer a company pension scheme
- We also offer you a range of other benefits, including a discounted public transportation ticket and shopping discounts
- Constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and other soft drinks. On top of that we provide you with fresh fruits every week to provide you with your vitamins and keep you healthy.
- Regular office parties and other team events
- Moving from a different country? We are happy to assist with your visa paperwork
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office loft is based in Berlin’s hip Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
Did we get your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include
– Your CV
-The earliest starting date
In case you are not an EU citizen, we also need copies of your academic degree & valid passport.
If you have a Blue Card, Visa or Work Permit- please provide us with a copy. more Info on JobsinGermany.net
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.