Stellenbezeichnung: Enterprise Deal Architect (f/m/d)
Firma: Deutsche Telekom
Job Beschreibung: Gesellschaft: T-Systems International GmbH
Standort: Leinfelden-Echterdingen || Deutschland : Baden-Württemberg : Leinfelden-Echterdingen || Deutschland : Bayern : München || Deutschland : Berlin : Berlin || Deutschland : Hamburg : Hamburg || Deutschland : Hessen : Frankfurt/Main || Deutschland : Nordrhein-Westfalen : Bonn || Deutschland : Nordrhein-Westfalen : Düsseldorf || Deutschland : Saarland : Saarbrücken || Deutschland : Sachsen : Leipzig
Karrierelevel: 05 – Professional
Berufserfahrung: 5 Jahre und mehr
Vertragsart: 01 – Vollzeit – unbefristet
Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisse: Deutsch; Englisch
Bei T-Systems bieten wir unseren Geschäftskunden die richtigen Systemlösungen für ihr digitales Business. Mit unserem Portfolio stellen wir sicher, dass digitale Transformation Komplexität reduziert, Kosten einspart und die alltägliche Arbeit erleichtert. Unsere Schwerpunkte sind Konnektivität, Digital, Cloud & Infrastruktur sowie Sicherheit – Let’s power higher performance!
The Enterprise Deal Architect is a proven expert and thought-leader in complex business-IT transformations within business development, formal procurements and consultancy activities. They are highly experienced in developing strategies and solutions for customers focussing on real business value, and they demonstrate a broad knowledge across all enterprise domains, including business, applications, technology, organisation, people, and governance.
The Enterprise Deal Architect:
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically about the customer’s long-term business needs and understands how to bring together the various parts of the solution into an end-to-end vision with relevant business value propositions.
- Has the ability to lead, orchestrate, and influence solution teams, ensuring successful creation of comprehensive solutions that include service integration, transformation, risk, and people, and go beyond technology towers to include partner capabilities and innovation.
- Possesses the presence and gravitas to operate at CxO level, both internally and externally, communicating the benefits and business value of the solution to a variety of technical and business audiences through compelling proposals, workshops and presentations.
The Enterprise Deal Architect is part of the core team that defines what T-Systems offers to the most strategic customers through the most strategic deals. Customers are typically large international conglomerates with a global footprint that will often necessitate international travel.
The Enterprise Deal Architect will typically come from a traditional Enterprise Architect or Business Architect type-role and will additionally have built more of a ‘deal CTO’ profile. It is this deal CTO experience combined with a strong sales background that makes the difference. Our focus on customer centricity drives and inspires our teams and partners to produce exceptional results.
Embrace and live our T-Mindset:
- Outward: See people as people with their own needs, objectives and challenges. A focus on our results. Change starts with me.
- Growth: See our and others’ abilities talents and intelligence as attributes that we can change, grow and develop. We believe in continuous learning.
- Agile: Our clients are our focus. Trust, respect for people, continuous improvement, autonomous working, and responsibility sharing.
- Act as a trusted advisor at a CxO level for deals, opportunities, and innovation
- Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value
- Analyse customer requirements and potential needs to abstract, simplify and establish interconnections and resolve to a simply communicable essence
- Take ownership for and develop innovative, multi-stream solutions based on customer requirements or market evolution
- Create business/enterprise-wide transformation roadmaps
- Analyse and optimise technical solutions to support the business case and wider customer benefits
- Speak at internal, or external events, presentations and training sessions
- Demonstrate knowledge with an emphasis on breadth of technology and services, as well as depth in specific and relevant areas based on their career experience
- Create and deliver presentations confidently to an audience (internal and external) either face to face or via virtual conferencing/workshops
- Solve problems reliably, flexibly, and in a timely manner even under severe deadlines
- Negotiate on key topics as part of solution finalisation – both internally and externally
- Hold a broad appreciation of competitor organisations and their relevant offerings
- Work dynamically and often without direction, or as a team leader, to find answers to ‘wicked problems’, and be comfortable dealing with change and ambiguity
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in relevant IT-related organisations and have worked for a minimum of two different companies over this time
- Broad business acumen across several industries
- Held ‘lead architect’ role on sales transactions over €50m TCV in the past 5 years
- Provide customer testimonials / references demonstrating impact they have directly had in large sales pursuits over the past 3 years
- Sales or pre-sales experience in similar roles and delivery experience such as a customer account CTO
- Demonstrate examples of notable contributions / interventions they have made to persuade customers and win their confidence
- Holds relevant internationally recognized industry and vendor certifications
- Holds at least a bachelor’s degree ideally in ICT, business, engineering, or sciences
- Strong ability in developing customer value propositions that support solutions
- Expert knowledge in specific technical fields such as applications, cloud architectures, hybrid and multi-cloud environments and their management
- Comprehensive understanding of our most strategic technology partners such as VMware, SAP, Microsoft, Amazon, ServiceNow, Google
- Ability to navigate cloud eco-systems such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, XaaS
- Excellent communication skills, open mindedness, and strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a structured approach
- A high sense of responsibility, both individually and across working teams
- Strong command of the German language, both spoken and written – minimum C1 level or native speaker
- Strong command of the English language, both spoken and written
Diese Stelle ist auch in Teilzeit möglich.
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.
Ihr Kontakt: Hervé Serrette
Telefon: 0151 281 206 16
Arbeitsort / Location: Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Baden-Württemberg
Ausschreibung: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:55:35 GMT
Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Dein Resume in die CV Datenbank