Job title: Community Manager (m/f/d) –
Company: Sandbox Interactive GmbH
Do you love bringing people together to create something great? Gaming runs in your blood? Then we might be looking for you. We are Sandbox Interactive, an ambitious 60-person game studio in the heart of Berlin. Since 2012, we have been developing the core online game Albion Online and now, we are looking for great colleagues to join us on this journey.
Are you ready for your next career step?
- Ensure proper and proactive communication with our community through forum and Social Media posts, twitch streams, and videos for YouTube
- Be THE point of contact for our engaged and passionate community
- Organize and oversee the moderation of our communication platforms in line with company guidelines
- Plan and execute in-game events
- Develop and execute strategies to increase growth of, and retention in, our active community
- Manage and expand a team of highly motivated volunteers to help you fulfil your goals
- You speak and write impeccable English, as it is our primary work language (both internally and in the community). Skills in one or more of the languages we service (DE, FR, PL, RU, PT-BR, ES, ZH, KO) would be highly beneficial.
- Previous Community Management experience / knowledge of Albion Online is highly beneficial.
- You work independently and are highly customer- and community-oriented.
- You are detail-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- You are able to keep a cool head under pressure, and are able to tackle community problems sensibly with empathy and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Premiere and/or comparable software is a plus.
- Global reach: You will join a team of industry experts to shape our game that is enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Sustainable business: You will be part of a successful company that focuses on long-term growth rather than on venture capital gambling.
- Career progress: You will have a high degree of autonomy from the start and the support to follow your own career goals.
- Start-Up perks: You will enjoy free drinks, food, team events and a blazing-fast working machine.
HOW TO APPLY
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Send us your CV and your salary expectations to email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net