Job title: Build Software Developer – (m/f/d)
Company: GritWorld GmbH
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Build Software Developer (m/f/d) to join our team in Frankfurt, Germany.
As Build Software Developer at GritWorld you will be part of a team designing and developing the editor and tools of a modern and extensible real-time 3D rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
Your resume and motivation letter are required documents, to be able to carefully evaluate your application. Any additional samples / private projects (such as GitHub) are welcome.
You don’t have to move to Germany for this position. We are also willing to hire you from abroad. If you would still like to relocate to Frankfurt, we will support you with the relocation process.
- Designing and developing cross platform build tool for the engine.
- Improving build workflow for the developers.
- Help in maintaining CI/CD pipeline (currently Azure DevOps/C#/Nuke/Sharpmake)
- Experience in programming in at least one language (C#, Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with building for multiple platforms (Windows, Linux)
- Experience with C++ build systems (CMake, Ninja, Sharpmake, etc.)
- Experience with C# build system (MSBuild)
- Understanding of C++ build process (compilation, linking)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps/GitLab/GitHub)
- Finished Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good English skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with Clang compiler toolchain
- Experience with package managers (Conan, NuGet)
- Experience with generating IDE integration files (Visual Studio SLN)
- Experience with dotnet CLI and Nuke build scripting
- A monthly voucher card
- Free public transportation ticket (RMV region) or a parking spot in our garage.
- Free drinks, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
- Flexible and family friendly working hours.
- Possibility to work 150 days a year from abroad when you relocate to germany
- Possibility to live & work from abroad through our external partner
- Possibility of mobile working within germany.
- No dress-code.
- A lean hierarchy with a strong affinity in transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A fun and passionate team to work with!
If this position sounds exciting to you, apply for the job here. We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net