Webseite Applause GmbH
In order to drive our EMEA business forward, we are now looking for a:
Project Manager (m/f/x) Testing Services – German speaking
- Lead a team of freelance Test Engineers within our uTest community to develop and identify the appropriate solutions for our customer’s testing needs
- Ensure the team meets the set timelines as well as overall KPIs while staying within the agreed scope upon service level agreements
- Drive an effective use of resources, standardization and specialization to increase financial efficiencies
- Maintain an active communication with the internal account owners in our Sales and Delivery departments
- Main point of interaction and/or escalation for the internal account owner and customer for all testing related items
- Work with internal Applause teams to clear roadblocks – i.e. platform issues with the product team, special recruiting requests with the community team etc.
- Contribute to initiatives, including, but not limited to: process development/improvement, product revision discussions, management and creation of best practices contributions, whitepapers, etc.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Business, Software / Computer Engineering, IT or a related field.
- At least three years of experience as a QA Lead, (Technical) Project Manager, Implementation Manager or Operations Manager for mobile applications, web products or a SaaS solution
- Experienced in leading & developing teams – previous experience with remote teams is a plus.
- Good technical and business understanding and a strong interest in the “app world”.
- Excellent problem solving skills and customer orientation
Full fluency in both German and English – language skills in French, Italian or Spanish is a big bonus but not a requirement
- Willing to support our local team in Berlin
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 110 employees, 34 nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the success of a global leader with a high value solutions offering
- Attractive base salary plus performance bonus
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work hours and unlimited work contract
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg, right next to Gleisdreieckpark
- Pleasant and cooperative work atmosphere
- Sports Cooperation with Urban Sports Club
- Financial support & visa support in case of a relocation to Berlin
- Three times on the Forbes List of Most promising companies
- Four times (2016 – 2019) on Kununu’s list of Berlin’s best employers
- Among Germany’s „Best mid-sized employers 2019 & 2020“ (Focus Business Magazine)
Would you like to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing technology companies?
Then Applause is the perfect company for you!
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.