You can Hard and Software Development for technical measuring instruments - Embedded Systems and are looking for a long term employment with a medium-sized family run company? We have to occupy the following vacant position as a direct broker in permanent employment.
Embedded hard and software developer for technical measuring instruments.
The tasks are:
- Hardware and software development for embedded systems using modern development tools.
- Management of development projects.
- Technical contact with distributors and customers.
- Care of the products up to the serial production.
- Further development of the existing product portfolio.
- Sound fundamentals in the field of analog and digital technology.
- Routine handling of embedded C / C ++.
- Experience in modern project management.
- Good German and English in spoken and written.
- Strong team and organizational skills.
- Creativity and purposefulness.
- University or Fachhochschulabschluss of the fields of electrical engineering, computer science or a
comparable degree program desirable or comparable professional experience
Application with interest:
Please submit your application stating the salary expectations and the possible starting date by e-mail to - firstname.lastname@example.org / or APAWiS, Bahnhofstrasse 6, 58642 Iserlohn
We help foreign candidates to find a flat. Candidates from abroad and with a job search visa can also apply if conditions are met.
The following requirements must be fulfilled for foreign skilled workers.
- a recognized professional qualification for Germany
- German language skills with certificate in language level B1
- You could apply for a job search visa or work permit
Please apply in German with your documents (cover letter, CV, certified certificates).
More information about professional recognition, language course and visa can be found on JOBS-in-GERMANY.net